Thank you to everyone who came out to our True Texas Hill Country Celebration for Veramendi! Attendance exceeded our expectations, with 300 people taking part in our VIP event Friday evening and hundreds coming out to the block party on Saturday, June 1st.
The True Texas Hill Country Celebration kicked off with a well-attended ribbon-cutting ceremony on Thursday – the perfect way to highlight the ten years of planning and multiple partnerships that brought the vision for Veramendi to life. Development manager for ASA Properties, developer of Veramendi, said the ceremony was an excellent way to recognize and thank the New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce for their contributions to making the community possible.
Peter James, CEO of Veramendi developer ASA Properties, says Veramendi is all about partnership: with the Word-Borchers family, the city of New Braunfels, New Braunfels Utilities, and the builders chosen to be part of this spectacular Hill Country community.
Friday evening’s VIP event was held to thank everyone who made a contribution to Veramendi. The attendance of 300 people tells the story of the importance of partnerships in bringing Veramendi to life.
A Block Party to Remember
The Veramendi celebration culminated in a block party Saturday, June 1st on the property. Hundreds of people turned out to get a first look at this 2,500-acre master-planned community.
- Pulte Homes. Single-family homes on 50’ lots, priced from the $270s.
- Scott Felder Homes. Single-family homes on 60’ lots, priced from the low $300s.
- David Weekley Homes. Single-family homes on 60’ lots, priced from the low $300s.
- Gehan Homes. Single-family homes on 40’ lots, priced from the mid $200s.
- Perry Homes. One of the largest, most trusted affordable home builders in Texas.